Before I turn Netflix on & watch “Father of the Bride” I figured I should blog because I have not done so in awhile… Tonights blog is more of a survey due to that fact that my brain is temporarily turned off for the weekend. A survey is about the only thing I can handle after a depressing day. (Greenbay Packers game today 😦 )
Here we go! I found this survey on another blog so I snatched it!
1. What time did you get up this morning? The first time? Or the second time? 9am & 3:30pm.
2. How do you like your steak? I am not a fan of steak… if I must.. medium rare
3. What was the last movie you saw at the theater? The New Years Eve Movie with my mom.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Um. Can’t say I have one. The Ellen Degeneres Show?
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? That’s a major life decision. I don’t make those. Somewhere on a lake.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Greek yogurt and an orange.
7. Do you wear glasses or contacts? Blessed with good eyesight. 20/20 vision
8. What food do you despise? Juicy tomatoes.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Mama Marias or Labriola.
10. Favorite dressing? Homemade italian dressing.
11. What’s your favorite movie? How to Lose a Guy in 10 days & UP.
12. What are your favorite clothes? Dresses, sandals, leggings & boots and scarfs.
13. Where would you visit, this weekend, if you had the chance? My home. I miss being home.
14. How many tattoos do you have? Zip-zero-zilch. Never will.
15. Where would you want to retire? That’s too far way to think about…
16. What is your desktop photo? .This…
17. Where were you born? Elmhurst, IL.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? NHL & NFL.
19. How many siblings? Three; Nick 23, Ashley & Amanda 22.
20. Favorite hobby? Blogging, reading, baking, cooking, photography.
21. Coffee Drinker? Yes, decaf please.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night owl turning into a morning mouse.
24. Do you have any pets? No, I wish I had a puppy.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? nope.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? Well, lets see. I went through a phase of wanting to be a ‘pig’ needless to say I was beyond obsessed with pigs. Then there was the time I wanted to be “God.” As I grew older I became a little more realistic and wanted to be a teacher.
27. What is your favorite color? Depends on the situation.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Definitely dog over cat.
29. Are you married? Nooooooo.
30. Always wear your seat belt? Click it or ticket. Yes, I do.
31. Been in a car accident? The time my sister pulled out in front of another car.
32. Any pet peeves? Not that I can think of. But then again, my brain is turned off for the weekend.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Mmmm…. pineapple or any other kind, covered in hot sauce! 🙂
34. Favorite Flower? Peonies.
35. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate and peanut butter or mint chocolate chip.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Subway or Jimmy Johns.
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? Somehow passed the first time.
38. From whom did you get your last email? My mom.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Ahh.. tough call.
40. Dream Job? Stay at home mom to five or six kids; Coach their basketball & track teams. Be the Girl Scout leader. Cook & bake. Take pictures. All while being an active member in the Church. Yeah, that would be perfect.
You made it through all 40 questions!