Is it REALLY November?!
I sure can’t believe it. I was up at 7AM this morning to get to the gym and it sure felt like it was the dead of winter outside. It’s only November 1st and I’m already wishing it was spring time! That’s not a good sign. But looking at my calendar, November is going to be a GREAT month! It will be filled with lots of running…
- November 12th = 10k Race
- November 19th = 5k Race
- November 24th = Thanksgiving….. GREENBAY PACKERS VS. DETROIT LIONS game! (Go Pack! Go!)
- November 26th = HALF MARATHON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- November 28th = My sisters’ birthday! 😉
- With my running, eating crap will not be the best source for my energy
- It’s always good to give ourselves a challenge
- Just to say I did it.
Today was day #2 of waking up early & getting to the gym. I did a light run, 2 miles. I have dinner in the crock-pot. It’s a new recipe and I’m eager to see how it turns out. I’ll have to let you guys know tomorrow. It’s called creamy chicken and noodles.