I’m done being sad, homesick, lazy and feeling down. I know what I want in my life and today starts the first day of my new life style.
I am reading a book called The Happiness Project that my wonderful aunt sent to me. It’s partly where I am getting my motivation to my new and improved life style. It’s an awesome book… and I recommend that everyone should read it!
As part of my 365 Happiness Project, I am going to keep my blog updated with things
that are related to making me happy.
1. Praying and becoming more faithful by going to Church weekly.
2. I love making list (How ironic, I’m making one right now! ha!) so every morning
I will make a list for myself.
3. Working out, no better feeling then feeling healthy & looking healthy!
4. Eating healthy. (Goes along with #3)
5. Cooking & baking. My mom is an awesome cook & I want to be that great someday! So, I have to start!
6. School. Last semester I did great & it was such a great feeling.
Right now, I’ve got a banana bread in the oven.. can’t wait to see how it turns out! 🙂
I’m also cooking dinner tonight for my roommates.
The menu for tonight is:
- Chick breast with wine & garlic
- Potatoes with olive oil
- Banana bread for desert!